Friday, February 3, 2012

February 2nd 2012 Meeting of the Trinity Choir

Well I have not been able to get the lead together for the song that I was assigned for this week. We are going to sing We Shall Overcome instead. It is a zippy fast paced version. It is rather nice.

I do feel bad on a couple of levels that I was not able to get it together. I listened to it off the youtube and was just not able to get it. What I heard in my head is not what I thought I was singing.

We Shall Overcome

A Move of God By Norman Hutchins

I really need to watch this one on youtube

I Got a Robe

I got a robe up in a that Kingdom aint-a that good new (as Dir)

I’m gonna lay down this world. I’m gonna shoulder up a my cross

Gonna take it home to my Jesus aint-a that good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment